I awoke early this morning, and in usual fashion, checked my Facebook account. I noticed several friends postings regarding someone named Kony. Most of the postings were from younger people, so I thought nothing of it. When I was invited to watch a video by a good friend, I did. What I viewed was nothing short of sickening. If you go to Kony2012.com you will understand more fully. Joseph Kony is a murderer. He has been abducting children in Uganda for more than 20 years. He abducts them at night, making young girls sex slaves, and handing young boys guns to kill. Kill their own parents. The campaign to capture this killer began 9 years ago.
We live in a wonderful time of technology when we are all connected to each other. Through this technology, we have the opportunity to help those in need. I have a soft spot in my heart for children. All children. Children are a gift from God, and as such, should be cared for and protected.
I invite you to go to the website and check it out for yourself. You can do nothing; or you can act. Many of us want to protect children, and have peace in the world, but we may not know how to go about accomplishing those lofty goals. Thee is a way we can all voice our outrage, and protect innocent children; and stop this murderer. Check it out.
https://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=kony2012.com
I wish you peace in your hearts and in your families.
Your Heavenly Healer
This is by far the MOST compelling video I have ever seen. We are a Global Community, and everyone needs to think in this direction if we are going to realize Peace in OUR TIME. GOD Bless you for posting!
ReplyDelete--r.a.