Saturday, February 4, 2012

Welcome

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I hope you feel comfortable and safe while sharing ideas, thoughts, and feelings around healing.

Let me begin by telling you that I have experienced many challenges in my lifetime; many of which have taken my breath away. 

When  challenges arise, as they do for all humans, we must reflect on our standing in the universe. Are we grounded enough to accept the challenge that has come our way? Do we have a firm understanding of who we are, and what our purpose is? Do we have a strong support system by which to grab hold of until the challenge subsides?

Trials, or challenges, are as diverse as the human race. My grandmother said if we had our health we had everything. I believe that is a true statement. Sometimes we forget that having good health is much more of a blessing than all the riches of the earth. We cannot purchase our health, or the health of our loved ones.

By reflecting on who we are, what our purpose is, and allowing others to support us during difficult and challenging times; we can pause and allow ourselves to contemplate what the universe is trying to teach us. If we take the time to think on what is happening, we will be more focused on what we can learn from the experience.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on how you have overcome challenges in your life. Do you feel you are able to handle challenges better today, than say 5 years ago? What are some ways in which you handle stress?

I would like to leave you with this thought by an unknown author:
We are not human beings here, having a spiritual experience; rather, we are spiritual beings here, having a human experience.

Sending peaceful thoughts your way,

♥ Your Heavenly Healer ♥



2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for this moment to arrive. Love your blog! I wanted to take this moment in time and say Thank You so much for the work you do with other beings. I have gained a great deal of knowledge and blessing from your teaching children, teens and adults to live more naturally. I have also personally been healed by your wisdom. The idea that mind, body and spirit are part of God is flawless throughout the ages. Please write more of what you know, you are truly a Blessing.
    With respect and honor, namaste
    Richard Innamorato
    aka Robert Amore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Richard. Your comments mean a great deal to me. I look to you for wisdom, grounding, and inspiration. You have much to offer others through your kind and caring nature. You have a loving personality that others are naturally gravitated towards. You are a blessing to many in this world...I feel blessed to count you as one of my most cherished blessings.
    Debbie
    aka your Heavenly Healer

    ReplyDelete